Community is the intimate quilt of humanity we piece together.
TBLO will represent you in connection with your acquisition, rehabilitation, construction, or maintenance of apartment communities and mixed-use HUD-insured projects. Whether you are a developer, investor, management agent, or owner, we can help. A former in-house HUD attorney, the founder and the TBLO team have the skill and experience to handle all HUD multifamily transactions.
Our representations include legal support at all levels of the loan closing process. We regularly communicate with you, seller’s or buyer’s counsel, and the legal staffs of HUD. Our services also are engaged regularly in connection with resolving specific transaction issues with HUD staff.
We close transactions valued at millions of dollars in multifamily loans. We take pride in doing everything possible to ensure a smooth, efficient closing. We are available to attend closings in person, and timely deliver complete loan application packages that specifically address HUD’s exacting standards. Let us work proactively on your behalf to resolve all issues in connection with your HUD-insured transaction.
Our HUD services include:
- All HUD Multifamily Transactions & Loans
- HUD-insured Multifamily Housing Projects under Sections 221(d)4, 221(d)3, 223 (f), 223(a)7, LEAN 232, 202/811 of the National Housing Act, Conversions, TPA Assumptions
- Interest Rate Reductions on HUD-Insured Projects
- Community Development Corporation Formation & Advice
- Development of Affordable, Supportive, Transitional, and Sustainable Housing
- HAP/Section 8 Counsel
- Attorney Opinion
Where We Work
Most of the firm's transactions originate from the Region VI HUD office in Fort Worth and the HUD Field offices in Texas. Since HUD transactions are governed by federal law, we also close deals throughout the USA.